MineGoree MineGoree

The voice acting wasn't that great. However, the humor is most definitely there. For some reason, I kept giggling while the guy was slicing and dicing the animals, and doing random things with them. I think I'm going to go play Minecraft now..

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

The animation was really quick and non-fluent. The voices were a little funny, but didn't seem to match the animation enough. However, the joke is still there.

How to be funny How to be funny

The animation wasn't too bad. And you def. have some valid points there. Though I think the theme of this video should of been called "How to be original." :p

Overall, decent flash. Got the point across, and was pretty well done.

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

This is really interesting. I like how you're shifting throughout different biomes and stuff. Changing the gameplay slightly as you progress. Great work overall.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

WOW!

This game was simply amazing. I lol'd @ the end though. Finally beat and he's all liak "I join you nao ;D".

Great game though, definitely better than the first. Can't wait to play the third!

The save feature was definitely a win add btw.

Evil-Dog - Golem War : March Evil-Dog - Golem War : March

Just like tri-circle..

..I too heard this a long time ago in Worms level 2. And I loved it. Then It randomly popped into my head lately. And here I am. Downloaded and all. Epic work. :D

trees trees

Yeah..

Gonna have to agree with everyone else. The vocals are way too quiet and blended. I can barely hear what you're saying most of the time. Besides that, it's an alright beat. Could definitely be turned into something epic if you put more work into it.

snoballandthmonyshot responds: