MineGoree MineGoree

The voice acting wasn't that great. However, the humor is most definitely there. For some reason, I kept giggling while the guy was slicing and dicing the animals, and doing random things with them. I think I'm going to go play Minecraft now..

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

The animation was really quick and non-fluent. The voices were a little funny, but didn't seem to match the animation enough. However, the joke is still there.

How to be funny How to be funny

The animation wasn't too bad. And you def. have some valid points there. Though I think the theme of this video should of been called "How to be original." :p

Overall, decent flash. Got the point across, and was pretty well done.

Sonic Apocalypse (intro) Sonic Apocalypse (intro)

Not too awful.

It wasn't horrible. But it wasn't amazing either. It's not your animation that's choppy, it's that your using a very little amount of frames in each animation. Try to expand it out more, and make the animation look more fluent. Otherwise I'd like to see this finished.

Cell's up to something Cell's up to something

Not too bad!

Wasn't great, but wasn't awful. Voices were a plus. Animation and graphics were decent. However, the Cell shoop da whoop is greatly over-used. Which kind of killed it. :C

Great work regardless.

I Have Bird I Have Bird

Spraying water is dangerous.

That was pretty interesting. Took a bit of building up to get to the funny part, which was a little let down, but not too bad altogether.